Every medical student aspire to qualify the NEET exam. As per the directives of the apex court the NEET has replaced the AIPMT exam from the year 2016 onwards. Now NEET is the only medical entrance exam by which a student can get admission in the undergraduate courses of MBBS or BDS of any government or private medical colleges. Except AIIMS and JIPMER no other institution government or private can hold an entrance exam for MBBS or BDS.
NEET is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of May, in which lakhs of candidates appear in the exam. NEET 2017 exam is over and now students must start their preparation for the NEET 2018 exam.
Check below how to apply for the NEET 2018 Exam.
How To Apply for NEET 2018:
Candidates can apply for the exam online. There is no any other mean to apply for the exam. Before initiating one’s application process one must check the new guidelines relating to the eligibility conditions.
- A candidate should visit the official website of the official website of CBSE for NEET exam.
- There are 2 stages in the application process.
- In the first stage of the application an applicant should register himself or herself. For registration an applicant is required to provide basic details like name, email id and contact number.
- After registration a login id and password are given on one’s email. By using these login details an applicant can access the application form.
- One should fill the application form with all necessary details including Aadhar number.
- One should upload the scanned copies of recent pic and signature.
- Along with the application form one should pay the requisite application fee.
- The application fee for the general and OBC category applicants is Rs.1400, whereas for the other category of applicants it is Rs.750.
- The application fee can be paid by debit card or credit card. One can also pay the application fee by e-challan made from the bank of SBI, ICICI and HDFC bank.