New Delhi/09.02.2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released NEET 2018 online application form on Thursday. Aspirants can log on to the official website and register themselves before it is too late. The much anticipated online registration form was made available on 8th February, 2018. The registration window will remain open till 9th March, 2018 (Friday, up to 23.50 Hrs.) and the NEET application fee can be paid up to 10th March, 2018.
Schedules and Fee Details
|Online Application Begins||08 February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Last Date to Apply||09 March, 2018 (Friday) up to 23.50 hrs.|
|Last Date to Release Fee||10 March, 2018 (Saturday) up to 23.50 Hrs.|
|Fee for OBC/General||Rs. 1,400/-|
|Fee for SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
Candidates now heave a sigh of relief as they can augment their preparation in full swing. However, students must make sure that they have followed the steps properly and get themselves registered. Here’s how you should do it –
How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form?
NEET 2018 application process requires students to have their valid aadhaar number ready. In order to apply, aspirants must complete the registration process and then proceed further to fill up the application form.
- Log on to http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx (NEET UG 2018 official website)
- Register first by clicking ‘New Registration’.
- You need to enter your valid aadhaar details
- Once done with registration process, proceed further to fill up the application form.
There are four steps to apply online
- Online application form fill up and note the registration number down
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Release the fee through the prescribed modes
- Take the Confirmation Page print.
For step-by-step application guide, check here
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), regulated by CBSE, is an all-India medical entrance examination conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in some of the leading medical and dental colleges in the country.